Hmmm...   What does the original Transmat mix of it sound like then??

On 2/28/07, Jacob Arnold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yeah, I think they're wrong about that since Virtual Sex was
available on CD. I don't trust anything from the Transmat Innovator
comp. since it's all strange edits.

I think what probably happened is May put the Montage Mix instead of
the Original Mix on the Icon vinyl repress, but I don't have one of
the original 12-inches to know for sure. The length listed on
discogs.com for the Montage Mix is exactly the same as the length of
the version on my vinyl repress. If that's the case, the repress
should probably be given a separate entry on discogs.

Jacob