call the Ambulance

: (

if true, thats very very sad.

R. I. P.

On 3/1/07, Nick Hardie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Doesn't look good according to Babelfish, but nothing's definite...

"ROBERT ARMANI IS DEAD. the Breakeuphoria Team has learned today of
the passing Robert happened Armani the 25/02/07, in the impossibility
to assess if the true news or is itself only one joke of bad taste and
not having had more news. the evening of 23 March that must have as
host main Robert Armani has been suspended or however postponed to
date to confirm. if us perverrano other news them we will make
available"

Fingers crossed

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=158613765