Karizma - Twist This (R2)

I haven't heard this mentioned on the list yet...

I heard Karizma drop this a couple of months ago at Cargo. The place
erupted. Then I found out what it was. It is apparently on R2 Records,
though I can't see the details on their site.

Check it out. It has the sickest build up and when it finally drops, I
challenge you to not to start moving. Sweet bassline, great beats and some
really really crisp production. I listened to it on the way to work this
morning with the windows down and the sun rising and I tell you what - it
felt like summer was here already.

Just my opinion though. You all might hate it :)

P.S: Actually, if you check here you will be able to listen to it... between
35-40 minutes in IIRC. Link will work until Wednesday or Thursday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio1_aod.shtml?radio1/peterson