> In light of Toby's comments about Ableton and Surgeon yesterday they
> discuss the changing formats in dance music and the use of CD
> players. Karizma says he has to worry less about knackered needles
> and can plan ahead more with his mixes and 'flow' better and do
> madder things with digital.

I think that both analogue and digital have their place. I don't see that it is
necessary to chose
one as being better than any other - not saying that you are, but it is an
argument that
continually comes up every now and then.

The one thing that I feel quite strongly about though is the visual performance
of mixing with
vinyl. I really enjoy watching someone working the decks. That said, when I saw
Karizma he was
working the EQs like a nutter. It was great.