On 3/13/07, robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've recently bought music digitally and not on vinyl and it feels
like I've bought fast food rather than cooked a decent fresh meal
when compared with my usual mountains of vinyl.

I kinda feel the same way. I still love buying and playing vinyl, it's
much more addictive than buying digital tracks having that new release
in my hands.

BUT, the problem is, I'm more and more loathe to take my vinyl
anyplace besides my house. It gets ruined and scratched so fast, and
I'm very poor and it seems like a real waste when I'm destroying
records faster than I can play them.

Plus my PA keeps getting better and more popular, so nobody around
here really even wants me to play vinyl at this point. I just spin for
fun at friends' apartments on off nights these days.

~David