----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffrey Richards" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 6:09 AM
Subject: Re: (313) Weatherall - Reggae/Dub/Hip Hop

where can i find more of this Reggae type dub, that
isn't just basic channel.  I don't really know any of
the artists, and when I try looking around on the
internet it is mostly stuff I don't really seem to
dig.  I saw Damien Marley back in 97, and it was good,
and I liked his single last year but outside of that I
really haven't heard much that I like.

Except for this Weatherall mix that seems to be good.
And the Scion and Tikiman live gig that I heard.

Recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

There's a triple disk box set of Trojan dub that's excellent. It forms one of the two items of proper Jamaican dub in my collection, but I've listened to it loads. http://www.amazon.com/Trojan-Dub-Box-Set-Spec/dp/B00006BXIF

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk