On 3/29/07, Robert Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hehe LKJ shops in my local - he's a very nattily dressed and polite
fellow. And a fantastic poet. Highly recommended.
As well as the below, I would say an absolute must is the compilation of
Lee Perry productions called Arkology - all the farmyard noises you'll
ever need and some of the sweetest dub you'll ever hear

and a good starting point for eventually getting the black ark albums
because they are generally the bomb. plus its nice having all the dub
versions from the 7"s and whatnot on that comp....

tom