Zoolookogie in 1984 is great. Essentially JMJ was utterly rinsed back in the
day, as he was literally everywhere. If he hadn't been so big, he'd be
considered a bit of a legend. "Arpegiator" is a magnificent record.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 April 2007 09:29
To: 313@Hyperreal.Org
Subject: RE: (313) Âme "Fiori" =RiR remixed!

I guess that's just one of those questions that I could try to answer all day
with lots of reasoned argument but at the end of the
day it's a subjective thing of just liking the music.  As much as I like it
though I must admit he never topped his debut Oxygene (I
think it was his debut?) - it was pretty much downhill all the way from day one!

Nevertheless check out Oxygene pt.2.  To me it just shouts "ELECTRONIC!
FUTURE!".  Made in 1976.  Maybe it doesn't shout that to
today's kids, maybe it sounds normal.  But he did it back then.  And then again
it can't be that old hat when I hear that Ame track
and instantly think of him and people are saying that's hot.