Well, I'm not sure if the word is on the street, but Rick Wilhite told me on Saturday that the 3 Chairs are doing an after-party at the old Serengeti Ball Room on Monday night. I should think that will be hot!

Greg Earle wrote:
Boy, we're awfully close to the DEMF and this list sure is quiet.

I just looked at the after-party list:

http://www.detroitluv.com/index.php?action=demf

This is gonna be sick!  Heck, look at all the (313) list members
playing alone!  Plaslaiko, Jwan, John Patterson, Todd Sines,
Fabrice Lig, Ja'Maul Redmond, DTM crew, Shawn Rudiman, and that's
just the list members.

Who's going to what?  Who're you most looking forward to seeing?
Who're the "secret weapons", the peeps we out-of-towners might
not know about who will kill it?   C'mon people ... let's talk!

    - Greg