On 5/23/07, Scott Ellis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, I'm not sure if the word is on the street, but Rick Wilhite told
me on Saturday that the 3 Chairs are doing an after-party at the old
Serengeti Ball Room on Monday night.  I should think that will be hot!

we were talking about it earlier in another thread. links to the flyer
were posted. many of us will be in attendance.

Greg Earle wrote:
> Boy, we're awfully close to the DEMF and this list sure is quiet.
>
> I just looked at the after-party list:
>
> http://www.detroitluv.com/index.php?action=demf
>
> This is gonna be sick!  Heck, look at all the (313) list members
> playing alone!  Plaslaiko, Jwan, John Patterson, Todd Sines,
> Fabrice Lig, Ja'Maul Redmond, DTM crew, Shawn Rudiman, and that's
> just the list members.

shawn isnt on 313. where is jamaul playing? infos pleaseeeee.....

tom