Ja'Maul Redmond is playing at our FREE party on Saturday night @
McCarthys (on Fort St).  He will be playing live and celebrating the
release of his track on our DTM001 release.  :)

On 5/23/07, Thomas D. Cox, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/23/07, Scott Ellis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, I'm not sure if the word is on the street, but Rick Wilhite told
> me on Saturday that the 3 Chairs are doing an after-party at the old
> Serengeti Ball Room on Monday night.  I should think that will be hot!

we were talking about it earlier in another thread. links to the flyer
were posted. many of us will be in attendance.

> Greg Earle wrote:
> > Boy, we're awfully close to the DEMF and this list sure is quiet.
> >
> > I just looked at the after-party list:
> >
> > http://www.detroitluv.com/index.php?action=demf
> >
> > This is gonna be sick!  Heck, look at all the (313) list members
> > playing alone!  Plaslaiko, Jwan, John Patterson, Todd Sines,
> > Fabrice Lig, Ja'Maul Redmond, DTM crew, Shawn Rudiman, and that's
> > just the list members.

shawn isnt on 313. where is jamaul playing? infos pleaseeeee.....

tom

--
Detroit Techno Militia
http://www.detroittechnomilitia.com