On 5/30/07, Fred Heutte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

* sticker on the wall at S.I.D: Jit Happens

DTM did those a couple years back. wish they would do some more, i
have mine on my laptop which has been dead for a year and a half!

* Paxahau scheduling: good blend of talent with below-par
  scheduling, especially Sunday

i almost appreciated the late start of good stuff on sunday, gave me
time to relax following the skating. my legs werent too sore!

* $20+ after parties, no excuses

eek, which were those? for me the expensive party was $15, the other
two i hit were $10 and $12 respectively.

tom