--- Fred Heutte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> * wack a%% Woodward clubs, Good Life wins the big
> award
>   for shutting down at 2 am Monday night
What exactly happened with that?

> * Campus Martius, what a way to douse the center of
>   great city with corporate dullness
So a multitude of wig shops would be better? :)

> * still no second life for Tiger Stadium
Don't hold your breath on that one.

> * still no grocery stores within the city limits of
> Detroit
Untrue. There is actually a great on right on
Jefferson (Harbortown..about a mile or two from
downtown). There's a Farmer Jack further down on
Jefferson, and a myriad of others I won't mention, all
with city limits. If you meant the CBD (Central
Business District..downtown proper), this is true.