Picked up a bunch last night. Posted them up on the interweb earlier. Apologies if some is a bit tangential (although there's actually loads of Detroit stuff). Can't be bothered trimming it up now.

MOODYMANN - Black Mahogani II: The Pitch Black City Collection (PEACEFROG)
-Glad I waited for the price to drop on this b/c I always wanted it but couldn't justify the original price tag. Now £8 from Interstellar. Result

MOODYMANN feat ROBERTA SWEED - How Sweed it is (KDJ)
-Prolly my favourite Moodymann vocalist

B12 - Slope (B12 RECORDS)
-This is the new one

REDCELL - Practopia (B12 RECORDS)
-This is the old, unreleased one

SANTONIO - Phathom of Techno (CYREN)
-Apparently missed this when it came out. Homily is the cut

J'DAVID - Long Time Comin' (MADD CHAISE INC)
-Oliver Who remix sounding nice, via Interstellar clearance

PATRICE SCOTT - Atmospheric Emotions (SISTRUM RECORDINGS)
PATRICE SCOTT - Beyond Deep (SISTRUM RECORDINGS)
KSOUL & RAH/KEITH WORTHY/PATRICE SCOTT - Undeground Anthems EP (Sistrum US)
-Cheers for ranting about Sistrum the other day Tom, I've been sleeping on this dude. Exactly the kind of house music I'm looking for at the moment

DJ JUS-ED - 1st Unity Kolabo EP (UNDERGROUND QUALITY)
-Nice Jus-Ed collaborations, one with that FXHE dude

KEITH WORTHY aka WORTHY IS DEEP - Emotional Content (AESTHETIC AUDIO)
-A producer who's records sound like what he plays. Always loved his sets when I caught him at DEMF. This captures some of that. Passed on the second one. Sounds a bit sloppy to my ears

AROY DEE - Lies (M>O>S)
-Mental

DIMLITE - This Is Embracing (Sonar Kollektiv Germany)
-Slept on this one. Sounds like a worthy follow-up to Runbox Weathers, one of my favourite instrumental hip hop (I guess) releases so far this decade

KARMA - Beach Towel (Compost Germany)
-I:Cube and Pascal Schafer remixes. Can't go wrong

VARIOUS - Box Of Dub: Dubstep & Future Dub (Soul Jazz)
-Not really in to this dubstep thing, but this sounds particularly... dubby, which wins points in my book

ANDY STOTT - The Massacre EP (Modern Love)
-Haven't been totally in to this guy so far, but this is some mental business. Really slow, exceedingly dark A side with a fast dub/Detroit techno workout on the flip

LOGIC - Blues For You (Strictly Rhythm UK)
LOGIC - The Final Frontier (Strictly Rhythm UK)
REDSHAPE - Steam (DELSIN)
D5 - Future Sense EP (Delsin Holland)
BURIAL - Burial (Hyperdub)
G MAN - Quo Vadis (Styrax Leaves Germany)
BROTHER FROM ANOTHER PLANET/.XTRAK - Seventh City Classics Vol 1 (SEVENTH CITY)
-Reissues, lateness and ting. Glad I waited on the Burial for the wax though

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk