Glad I waited on the Burial for the wax though

i need to get the wax, but i couldnt have lived through the last year
without the CD ;)

Really, I enjoyed the "made in soundforge" spin more than the album,

Funnily enough I thought that too. There's something nice about the rattle of the upper percussion in that it's not heavily quantised.

I get a similar thing from that new STL release on Something records but it's much much more up my street musically (ie. it's house/techno).

My mate is into dubstep (he works at baked goods) and feeds me bits of it occasionally and whilst some of it is nice enough (in an ambient listening way really) it never blows me away. I certainly can't see what the media fuss was about.

robin...