that new lerosa on real soon is very nice, a different spin on that
detroit-esque house sound.

The previous release on Real Soon by Juju & Jordash is also another take on that sound. A hot label currently, for sure.

I'm well excited by all this stuff currently.

yeah, lots of different stuff out there is killing it IMO. malik
pittman played a white label of unirhythm 002 at the end of the 3
chairs set at the festival, he said it should be coming out very soon.
its pretty ridiculous as well!

Oh yeah, how could I forget Malik Pittman? He's a litle hit and miss for me but his output is always a 'must check'.

robin...