urban fox wrote
> btw the latest thing to catch peoples ears now the
> deep and dark tribal purcussive loops have become
> (over) common is a style of Latin or samba techno.
> Works exceptionally well on the 'floor. Still looking
> for the source of this ......

I'd say that its reasonable well showcased on Richie's DE9 disk.  Road to Rio
and that stuff in the beginning.  I love what he does with those Grain records.
That's what I think of when I think of Tribal techno - organic super deep
drummy sh*t.  Tribal Cuts Vol 1, Grain, Cosmic, Bicknell, this stuff sounds like
it could have been recorded straight from the most wicked drum circle you never
heard.

J.

--
Knecht