At 01:02 PM 11/2/2001, you wrote:
FYI:

DJ Magazine has announced the winners of their annual poll....with the exception of Jeff Mills....not one DJ from Detroit was listed.

Obviously, as a UK publication they're going to get more UK fans voting, so Sasha Digweed are one + two or two + one...yeah whatever...

I saw the list posted on another list. Not to start another slag-off of the whole UK progressive thing (or - why not? :-), but, well...I'll let the actual list speak for itself. Suffice to say it was met by me with a mixture of nose-holding and muted laughter. (although that's not to say I could be a better DJ than Oakenfold...) Read it. Talk amongst yourselves.
<snip>

<unsnip>

                                                jeff