I knew someone was going to open up that can of worms...

first, we'd all have to agree on definitions of what makes a dj "Detroit".
Is it where they were born?  Where they began playing?  Where they
currently live?  What style of music they tend to spin?

There will be no solution, no answer that will please everyone, and on
top of that, what good is the argument anyway?

I've never heard Rich claim to be a Detroit dj anyway.