From: Michael Kim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 1:50 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: [313] DJ Mags Top 100 DJs

well, Global Underground is probably the best DJ advertisements i've ever
seen.  huge hype.  it was the greatest idea to make a quick buck and make
people famous...  but remember that as with anything that's fed to the
people it will ultimately be spit out at one time or another.

and not like i would trust any DJ ranking list that didn't mention Terrence
Parker...  the idea of a DJ rank is retarded anyway, what is it based on?
how many mix cd's the DJ sold?

just my 2/100
Mike