Good show.  First time seeing May and Mills.  May played real good minimal
tracks, but too much disco for my taste.

The system sounded really good.  I could tell during May's set that there were
problems with the center ttable (there were three).

Jeff Mills' hands appear as those of a robot.  Every move is a precise, quick,
movement along the straight line of shortest distance between two points.
Really cool to watch.  The problems with the center ttable was amplified by his
advanced use of the gear.  This resulted in a few trainwrecks.  I guess I'll
have to see him again to get the full experience!  :)

It was worth all 30 bucks that's for sure.  I think that is the most pain I've
ever felt in my feet from dancing and refusing to sit down!

TJ
www.wireframerecords.com
www.outrecords.com