Please don't tell me that you were that guy!  The tall, blonde-haired guy at
the front of the crowd that kept turning around andf  saying, "Geez!  Why is
no one dancing!?"  Then turning around and not dancing yourself.  I really
hope that if you are complaining about people not dancing that you were just
tearing it up and cutting a rug.

To tell you the truth, I was busy watching Mills' techniques.  Once in a
while, a killer track would pop on and i just couldn't help myself but to
move my ass like the true rump-shaker that I am, but for the most-part (I
hate to dissappoint you, but...)  I was watching, admiring, and learning
from a true innovator.

And, to further add to my list of reasons why people werent moving at the
front, it was friggin packed!  How could anyone even move, let alone dance!
We were shoulder to shoulder.  People were tearing it up 10-20 feet back.

That's just the way it always is at a packed venue where people want to
watch the artist.  Too bad people couldn't watch and dance at the same time!

TJ Johnson
www.wireframerecords.com