TJ Johnson wrote:

> Please don't tell me that you were that guy!  The tall, blonde-haired guy at
> the front of the crowd that kept turning around andf  saying, "Geez!  Why is
> no one dancing!?"  Then turning around and not dancing yourself.  I really
> hope that if you are complaining about people not dancing that you were just
> tearing it up and cutting a rug.

Woah, now... you have the wrong cat.. I'm so short, you'd have probably needed
to be that guy to see me   :)

> To tell you the truth, I was busy watching Mills' techniques.  Once in a
> while, a killer track would pop on and i just couldn't help myself but to
> move my ass like the true rump-shaker that I am, but for the most-part (I
> hate to dissappoint you, but...)  I was watching, admiring, and learning
> from a true innovator.

For sure, his technique was worth watching.  His wrists move so fast over the
mixer that you need to watch closely, and I cant say I've ever seen anyone
manipulate a record as successfully as he did, using a fingertip on the edge &
flicking his wrist forward & back.....   Props on that for sure..

As far as the dancing thing, I dont care if people dance or not, my point was
that the venue, for a while, seemed to be lacking an important aspect of a party
: people having (or, at least appearing to have) fun.  enjoy the music how you
will ,I was simply pointing out that I counted alot of long faces & mindless
stares....