All times I've
> been there the cops were outside waiting pointing at
> their watches and herding people coming out to their
> cars.

maybe I am just stoned....

they cops are herding people to whos cars?  the cop's cars?  or the people's

interesting side note, a couple months back, we parked in the neighborhood
behind motor, and started to walk a few blocks to motor.  drinking our 40s,
a cop pulls up and says "hey you guys come here"...  so we walk over and he
says we can't have open alcohol outside.  then he checks our IDs and tells
us "either go pour it in a cup, or take it back to your vehicle and finish
it."

detroit cops are sometimes very cool.

-Joe