> As far as the not being able to hear thingy...that just means the
> system was
> crap.  If the system is bumpin' you should not only be able to dance,
> stand
> about or holla, converse, kiss and rub against each other with very
> little
> stress AND STILL HEAR THE MUSIC , not just beats.

Sorry to drag this thread out even more but...

What about those annoying whistleblower dudes, and those guys that
holler 'whoop whoop' every now and then. They piss me off in a big way.
Anyway it's just my opinion, everyone's got their own. If people want
to talk, or do any of that stuff, that's cool but i'm there for the
music. My idea of heaven is to be in the middle of the dancefloor,
dance, and hear the music without too much distraction. That's all I'm
sayin. Anyone else can do whatever they want, if it doesn't involve
whistles. :)

I don't want to come across as some party nazi. "Hey you two. Stop
talking!"

-Dave

ps What Jeff said.