Yes, it was was nice to see an understanding of sorts on TV.  I think
Derrick May was featured due to his tune being more accessible to the house
scene at that time (as the programme was about the history of house).  It
wasn't anything knew on D. May's part as he was phrased with his soon to be
cliché "Detroit Techno is like George Clinton and Kraftwerk stuck in a
lift...." theory.

My friend works for CH4 so I may be able to get get copies for UK peoples
hopefully.

Highlights for me were:

Spanky showing Pierre the 303 for the first time.  He then continues to
twiddle knobs for half hour then Spanky asks, "What are you doing?" and he
says "Dunno".  "Just keep doing it then?"

Guy called Gerald hearing his Voodoo Ray played for the first time at the
Hacienda.

And Paul Oakenfold's Mullet hair pics, from when he was experiencing Ibiza
for the 1st time. TWAT!
Well, the bugger needed a wake-up call in some way by the looks of him at
that time!

Scott Mc

"When fate serves you a lemon, make lemonade."