On Fri, 1 Mar 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> This is all a very tired debate...we covered this shit in one form on this
> list back in 1998, and I'm old school here enough to know.

        I think you need to reconsider how you made these statements.
Most likely, you meant to say "_I'm_ tired of this debate," rather than
"_This debate_ is tired."  After all, these issues are still very
relevent (Actually, I would probably say they're more relevent now than
they were back in 1998).
        Did you really mean to imply that they're not worth going over
again?  If so, you might want to consider putting an end to your long run
on 313.  Among this growing group of halfway intelligent human beings, I
gurantee it will keep coming up until the problem is fixed.

-Beau

...834U.8U5K3..http://www.....0x000000000000000000000000000000
..hyperreal.org/~beau..[+3!*..0x000000000000000000000000000000
                                                         __end