Memo from Alex Bond of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Neil Rushton used to be A+R? for Network records I think. Really don't know
if he's still around.
He was also responsible for the Retro Techno LP, and the two Biorhythms
compilations.
Him and John McCready were instrumental in bringing Detroit Music to these
shores (UK) in the first instance.
John McCready is still around, he's a freelance journalist, the last few
things I've seen by him were in the Face and the Guardian/Observer.
He still lives in Manchester, I see him in the second hand shops from time
to time.
He's an excellent journalist, I don't think I've ever read anything by him
that wasn't interesting.

btw. I got my copy of that Techno2 LP in Woolworths! for (I think) £2.99.
They had a big promo on it when it came out.
Seems weird that now!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 11/03/2002 11:53:23