Matthew MacQueen wrote on Mon, 11 Mar 2002 about following:

> > i thought so, he did 'six to six' after that, next to some irregular
> > network repressings. nowadays - not clear to me
>
> Network "Back 2 Back Classics" resissues, (used to say "remasterd with love"
> ) some I think even on colored or maybe clear vinyl, classic Model
> 500, Mayday and Reese tracks.  Not sure if any had been previously
> unreleased mixes but I'd tend to doubt it.  ANyone remember these ?  I

i have two, both clear vinyls, i think they have "the chase", "groove
that won't stop", "don't lead me" and one more track i can't recall now.

6x6 did release good house back in the days.. some inner city too -
especially i remember the ltd edition chez'n'trent remixes of "share my
life", 10" ltd golden-colored one-sided "ahnongay" and others.

sakke