> i thought so, he did 'six to six' after that, next to some irregular
> network repressings. nowadays - not clear to me

yes I remember 6x6 and Network "Back 2 Back Classics" resissues, (used to say
"remasterd with love") some I think even on colored or maybe clear vinyl,
classic Model 500, Mayday and Reese tracks.  Not sure if any had been
previously unreleased mixes but I'd tend to doubt it.  ANyone remember these ?
I saw a fair share pass thru RecordTime, who also did a good job of stocking
the Network "Retro Techno - Detroit Definitive" comp, was always up on the wall.

Neil Rushton was also an old Northern Soul DJ/collector, which also helps
explain his historic affinity for all things Detroit even before the Techno!
comp. came out and he really got more involved with A&R for Network records.

Cheers
--Matt