From: Brian 'balistic' Prince [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 9:56 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] A heads-up for anyone who owns the Basic Channel CDs

If you've got one of the Maurizio/Basic Channel discs that came in
little aluminum box, either burn a back-up copy or stick it in a
proper plastic jewel case.  The metal ring that's meant to hold the
disc puts a serious strain on the hub of the CD . . . my Maurizio
compilation from 97 snapped in two just as I was getting ready to rip
it to hard disk tonight.

It'll make kind of a nice coaster I guess.

Will go well with the second 12" of that Stacey Pullen album that fell
from my balcony and into a bush a while back.

------
Brian "balistic" Prince
http://www.bprince.com - art and techno