My 3rd Basic Channel CD is on order. So far a second Maurizio CD is holding
out. When I pick up the BCCD I'll buy some empty CD cases at the same time

Totally on something else, cheers for the feedback on the so-called 'Edition
1' thing I found. Apologies for my usual confabulation, here are the real
details.

Artist: Reese Edition 1

Title: 'Direct Me' (1991)

Label(s): Released by Network (in association with Rough Trade) under
license of KMS,  distributed by Vital (UK).

Track Listing:

Direct Me - Underground Resistance Mix
"            Kevin Saunderson Mix
"            Marty Hardy Mix

Note: imho not the best house he's done;KMS mix has a useful breakdown
(visible on vinyl), Marty Hardy mix is a no vox break beat; track order on
my copy seems different to that of discog.