From: Matthew L. Thompson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 2:31 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Put A New Ear On.

It's always a fun journey, isn't it?  Even though techno represents a small
percentage of what I have on vinyl, most of what I have is back from the
early 90's (and mainly from Europe).  I have a couple of white label
pressings from "Rabbit City Records" that I loved to play back in the day...
the ones I have are simply labeled "Rabbit City 1", "Rabbit City 3" and one
or two others as well that I can't remember off the top of my head.  Those
make for great personal flashbacks. :)  Another one I love to blow the dust
off of on occasion is an import on Rhythm Records (Amsterdam, I think)
called "Windows" by SIL.  Mmmmm.  Closer to home, another one from a few
years back is "Pullover" by Speedy J, although it's not really a flashback
since I've never quit spinning it. ;)

Matt
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://www.magicmattkelly.com