> >   i am enthusiastic to hear of other members' encounters with the
> > "rediscovery event

Some stuff I have come across in my own collection in the last year or so...

Total Planet Refreshment   Birds of Pressure   Kanzleramt KA 10  (tweaky
Heiko Laux stuff from '96.)

Ron Maney & Cari Lekebusch   Intensity   Hybrid Hyb 016 (another track from
96...B side is brilliant.)

Black Mass   Black Mass   Foundation Sound Works FD 001 (yet another one
from '96!  Double pack of nice Tribal Techno cuts.)

Pure Science   The Evolution EP   Re-Hab Music RHB 003 (Totally forgot about
this one until I came across it about year ago in a stack of records from,
you guessed it... '96.  I have been offered $500 for this one by a certain
big name NYC jock...I like it way too much to sell though.  Prototypical
Tech House - the good kind that is;-)

Syndromeda   Minimal Damage Vol 1   Club Craft Club 08 (another one from
that '96 stack!  Nice minimal Mills-ish stuff from Justin Drake and Clive
Henry before they became Peace Division...really nice stuff.)

This thread has inspired me to do the yearly run through of the
collection...be nice if I could unearth some more forgotten treasure...

Laters,

m*