The Wire run their own mailing list. I'm not sure if it's as eclectic as
the mag (where you can find artists of the calibre/diversity you mention,
sometimes all in the same issue). May be more what you're after.

I picked up the Vladislav Delay: Naima cd on Staubgold a while back, still
haven't had a chance to listen to it, let alone review the thing. Seems
like he's sourcing the Anima material from his last release as VD for this
live extemporization. Love the credits: "vocals: girlfriend"

Wes