[Pryor, Ryan N]:
>His 'Live @ Liquid Room Tokyo' and 'Live in Germany' sets are nearly
>identical. While the mixing on these performances is immaculate, And
>highly entertaining, I find it kind of discouraging that someone would
practice a
>set and then continually play it over and over without shame."

Tristan Watkins [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

Too an extent, but when I said "nearly identical", I wasn't kidding. These
sets are so similar it's not even funny. Playing what you know "works" and
what blows away the crowd is great, but where is the skill in that? It gets
old after a while, not only for the listeners, but for yourself. By the way,
I have "Live in Germany" on mixtape and you are more than welcome to a copy,
to have a listen. Drop me an email.

Ryan