----- Original Message -----
From: "Lester Kenyatta Spence" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: (313) nightclubs - the good, the bad, the ugly

> i think with a couple of exceptions (that don't readily come to mind) my
> taste in club design is a lot like my fashion taste.  two types entice me:
>
> 1.  very spare.  no glaring ads.  open space.  cubes to dance on top of,
> or sit on.  hardwood floors.  small juice bar.  high ceilings.  clean.
>
> the club that really nailed this down for me was the music institute.  the
> johanson gallery is really barebones too.

Duh! How could I forget this? Johanson Gallery rocks for its simplicity, and
I love unlit dancefloors. It brings the focus on the music so completely.

Tristan
=====
Text/Mixes: http://phonopsia.tripod.com
Music: http://www.mp313.com
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

New Mix in mp3, 'Live in Iowa City' available for
a short time from http://phonopsia.isoprax.com