Von: diana potts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. November 2002 22:23
An: 313@hyperreal.org
Betreff: (313) Listmember's sites

 Most of the ppl on here are "technies" (me not
included) so there's, IMHO, some really good
programming and creative work going on amongst
members.(I do check out ppl's sites in their sig)

 Anyhow, if you've skipped over this listmember's
site, might I suggest you check it out during an
'attention span shortage' moment at work. From the
nose down he's a dead ringer for Matthew Hawtin
(there's your 313).

http://www.11235813.com/

any others?