SEX - What's that?  I vaguely recall something like that.  (my memory is a
little cloudy.  Please tell me more......

Telepathic regards,
The Kranky Scientist

>I've been on this list for quite some time now (mostly an observer) and
>have
>>noticed that nobody talks about sex and music on here.  In fact, nobody
>>talks about sex and music hardly anywhere.  This puzzles me somewhat, as I
>>see the two and sometimes going hand in hand.  Similarly, both are a
>natural
>>part of life for me, and I assume that they must be for others as well.
>Why
>>not discuss the two together in a mature, unperverted way?
>>
>>Sometimes I listen to electronic music and see it as being *about* sex.
>And
>>I'm not just talking about the kind of music that DJ Funk spins, either.
>>I'm talking about a lot of house music, and a lot of techno and IDM, too.
>>
>What about stuff like Pete Namlook...deep, slow, and lasts for ages...
>
>Basic channel, but has to be a good mix...especially M04...deeep
>
>Mr Fingers, Deep house, especially vocal,  mmmmm
>
>Depeche Mode also....lotsa women love that voice....deep and soulful, and
>the bass is great too

THE KOOKY SCIENTIST

Upcoming Gigs:
OCT. 1 - Pontiac, MI w/Francois Kevorkian (not Dr.) and DBX
OCT. 8 - Cologne, Germany / Batterypark Festival go to:
         http://www.battery-park-cologne.de
OCT. 9 - Ravensburg, Germany