On 20 Sep 99, at 2:20, FemTek _ wrote:

> I'm curious as to what others thing of music and sex--how they
> relate them, if they don't, etc. And I'm not curious in a pervvy
> kind of way, I'm curious in a musical kind of way.

Interesting post. Because of the fairly personal nature of the topic,
I won't go further than to say that the music we listen to is highly
emotional, deep, and can definitely be associated with such
situations such as you suggest. Some of the really deep house
music (for example) I look upon as the musical equivalent of love,
or poetry, or whatever.

Seeya,
Dave

np Emotional Distortion - case in point