its emails like these that make me wish sean deason
                was still on 313. in some ways i can almost hear what
                he would say about this. anyone else want to step up?
                im too tired....

        rht

let me have a go...:)

as dale said: those were designed to work on women so i´m glad that Mr
Cyborg did´nt
get a errection.

and some would say that the largest erogeonous zone is
> the mind --

        how come you bring up porno and hot women then...? sounds like sex
for you is just graphical and
music is mental. it can be the other way around for me sometimes. if you
tried not to masterbate and have
actual sex with a women (to dale´s music for example...) you will find out
what we know that you don´t :)

detroit technno/music is the closest thing to sex if you can embrace and by
that i mean feel it, not just hear it.

peace,

aril