From: "Cyclone Wehner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) What the...
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 18:49:14 +0800

To clarify:

*Stomp do not have a licensing deal with Transmat. They are importing it
through another agency.*

Stomp is respected and supplies some smaller stores too. They handle
Distance and Guidance, both of them good underground labels. Their staff
know their shit. And Sanity does have some good stuff among the crap. Eg, I
got the Paperclip People For My Peepz single there - I couldn't find it
anywhere else.