yes, that whole EP (Stop Trippin', RR720, 1995)
is pretty damn incredible. the funny thing about
this whole "get get down" track is that it was on the
album he did on moody earlier this year, and then
that particular track
got licensed here, licensed there, licensed, licensed
everywhere. A bit of suess for your weekend. andrew
duke :)

--
Cognition/Andrew Duke's In The Mix
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]