>===== Original Message From "holly.c.macdonald-korth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
=====

i'm sorry y'all, but i've reached my breaking point here...paul johnson is NOT
from detroit,  so please continue this discussion off list.  no disrespect to
paul or anyone else, but i spend 25 hours a week working at gramaphone records
here in chi-town, and i can't tell you how many times i've had to hear "get
get down" since it came out.  the 313 list is my escape from chicago house
overload, please don't take that away from me!

thank you-

israel