> Paul Johnson is played to death in holland also..(well his track that
is..) it
> seems that mr. Johnson is earning some big money with this major Ibiza
hit,
> it's a cheesy track but it still is Paul Johnson indeed

i have to tell you all, that i don't really think this is a cheesy track,
and i truly don't see it out of line with any of paul johnson's work in the
past... he ranges from disco to booty, but always with a sense of humor...
most of his tracks tend to be loopy with little variation (though the loops
may be long), and even the disco ones maintain a stark, tracky deep
basis....

having been a serious pau ljohnson fan since "welcome to the warehouse" i
see this track as being perfectly paul...

and i love his voice... i always picture him sitting in his studio saying
all the silly shit in his songs.... eg "you're so silly, uncle paul make me
laugh", etc.

peace out,
holly