I concur: Sieg Uber Die Sonne is quite amazing! It's a collab between Pink
Elln and Dandy Jack. The production is really polished and advanced. It goes
all over the place from wierd synth-poppy tracks with vocals to tech-house
to slow electro, but all in a very sick, elaborately programmed manner.
These guys are definitely ON IT! It is some seriously futuristic music.

Also, some of Pink Elln's other sh*t, like the "Futurist" single that came
out a while back, is out of control as well. The title track is some really
bugged-out "trancey" techno madness!

-J