bad banjo use???  maybe some people should try other instruments...how about
a hard acid track with an accordian making the bass line.  that would be
tight.  maybe a washboard for percussionary enhancement (is that a real
phrase???) oh, and a picalo to use during the break down...
damn, i am going to be rich AND famous with these ideas

jeff