Kent williams wrote on Mon, 22 Oct 2001 about following:

> On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Scotto wrote:
> >
> > From: "Berislav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > > but please "guitar", drums, what is next...banjo.
> > >
> > sorry already been done kent williams samples a banjo in one of his tunes.
> >

> That track "Cotton Eyed Joe" did it  first.

i have one house 12" from time before "cotton eyed joe" with banjo -
it's on loaded label but i can't recall the name of the track or ep. i
can check it out when i get home if someone's interested.
(which i doubt :)

> I did sample Sandy Bull
> performing his arrangement of Carmina Burana, if that makes it any more
> acceptable ...

there's one quite cheesy rave track made from carmina burana from around
1991 or so if my memory serves right - it was quite horrible.

anyway, its just music, let people sample what they want. and look at
the house scene, there's live drummers, guitarists, bassists and so on.

how is this relevant to hawtin anymore?

on the hawtin subject, i thought the new album is pretty cool. i don't
mind it being done the way it's done, megamixes still aren't a new form
of art, as i've said earlier on this same subject.

let's keep the funk alive,
sakke
--
"The number of Unix installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
               --The Unix Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June, 1972