 From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Sent:  Saturday, October 20, 2001 9:59 PM
 To:    Cyclone Wehner; 313 Detroit
 Subject:       Re: [313] technology

 he is dropping is own version of Get Ur Freak On....  but it's still
 cool nonetheless.

 his supposed lack of humor is a common misconception, it seems.  he
 once opened a set in minneapolis with the entirety of Stairway To
 Heaven - and i mean the whole damn song.  the party was called
 Stairway To Headphones, hence the song.  rich went on typically late
 in the evening, i think right after josh wink.  so picture several
 hours of techno interrrupted by a very long Led Zeppelin song.  damn
 that was funny.  people had no idea what to do.

 At 7:26 PM +1000 10/19/01, Cyclone Wehner wrote:
 >Well dude is dropping Missy Elliott into his sets too now, I read in
 Jockey