-----------------------Original Message-----------------------
>From:  FC3 Richards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>and i wanna hear how experimental and techno your spinning happy hard core
>is...

Well, considering I barely spin "happy" hardcore, here:

http://www.warblevx.net/djentropy/sets/DJ_Entropy_-_Live_At_Infernal_Bass_(M
anchesterNH)_3-10-01.mp3

http://www.warblevx.net/djentropy/sets/NEHardcoreRadio-7-30-01-DJEntropy.mp3

http://www.warblevx.net/djentropy/sets/DJ_Entropy_-_Live_At_Higher_(Lexingto
nKY)_2-2-01.mp3

Ian Scott aka DJ Entropy                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    (bhpc, cheesestep recordings, n.e. hardcore, raverporn.net, boston)
        http://www.djentropy.com        http://www.ne-hardcore.com
   Upcoming gigs: http://www.warblevx.net/djentropy/upcominggigs.html
     N.E. Hardcore Radio: Mondays 7pm-10pm http://64.152.82.192:21062
       "Back To The Future" info: http://www.thenewsamplerevolution.com
                  "There is no ONE right way to live" - Daniel Quinn
                             "Keep it classical!" - Rich Warchild
   "Educate the narrow minds, they see what they want to see.  Educate the
 narrow minds, they feel what they want to feel." - Narra Mine - Genacide II